-->

connect


29 March 2014

refresh

I changed up the look of the blog a little bit. I made a new header & found some sweet social media icons by Vervex. I like the look of this place a bit more now! It was definitely in need of a refresh.

I felt a bit out of it all day since my alarm this morning woke me up right in the middle of a dream. A seriously crazy & surreal dream. Getting pulled (or yanked) out of dreamland like that was incredibly dislocating. It was raining when I woke up. I love that sound. It made me want to roll over & fall back asleep. But I was diligent & stumbled out of bed. I have my fingers crossed that Spring is on her way. I am quite done with the cold & bitter wind that seems to cut through whatever I'm wearing.


It was snowing again yesterday. This was very upsetting. It has been a long, cold & harsh winter. More often than not, just being outside hurt my face if it wasn't wrapped up. Getting through the winter takes a lot out of me & it seems, most everyone! I shall soon be going to bedfordshire, since I'm feeling rather sleepy now. The noisy neighbours upstairs are making random noises tonight. Possibly cleaning? at midnight? Probably not. I have no idea what they are doing, & it's making my imagination run a bit wild. Moving furniture or some such around? More likely.

3 comments:

  1. Bedfordshire! I say that too! I like your new bloglook! I'm sorry it's still snowing. :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. (Ellettra from LJ here)

      Delete
    2. hey you! thanks for the kind words. I am so over winter it's unbelievable. It just taking so long for spring to arrive!

      Delete